Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the CAM Annual Conference & Exhibit. We are looking forward to another great event and we are fortunate to have the support of volunteers like you to help us run the event. This conference truly cannot be a success without the help of volunteers who join the team each year!
Download the 2013 Volunteer Package - Coming Soon!
If you meet the following requirements we would love to work with you:
- You are a student and wish to learn more about midwifery or are already in a midwifery program
- A CAM member registered for the Conference
- A member of the community that wishes to help
- Friendly, enthusiastic and flexible
- Able to interact with delegates, exhibitors, CAM and hotel staff and speakers
- Able to fulfill an entire volunteer position (outlined below)
As a Conference volunteer you are entitled to the following benefits:
- You are reimbursed a volunteer stipend after the conference for each shift worked (for a maximum of two shifts and depending on total applications). You must be registered for the conference and have paid your entire registration fee in order to be eligible for this reimbursement.
- You can register for one day and chose to work one shift in the same day. Again, you would be reimbursed after the conference.
- A great way to experience the event, working and learning with other midwives just like you!
- Meals as part of the conference.
How to apply to be a volunteer
- Read the volunteer package (coming soon), positions available, the time commitment and the skills needed for each position.
- Choose your preferred shift times.
- Fill out the volunteer application on page 3.
- Save to your computer.
- Email completed form as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Email Jill DeWeese-Frank at email@example.com